Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey Everyone...

Yes my friends, I decided to start up a blog again. I realized that having a blog is a good way to keep track and remember what goes on in my life - good or bad! I am not going to try and recap what went on last year...I am only going to start from tonight since it's New Years Eve.

So, I moved up to Pasco, WA from Provo, Utah to live with Matt and his family while I do my last semester of school. I have to admit...I kinda miss my life I was having back in Utah. I miss school and my classmates, I miss the nice roommates I got to live with my 4th semester, I miss my schedule I had and the feeling of independence and living on my own and yes, I do miss a certain boy that has been in my life the past few years.

But I will be here till the end of April so I hope it goes by fast....which it should. I have full time clinicals, hopefully find a part time job, studying 2 hours a day for my final exam and Licensure exam and then I'm planning on getting in the best shape of my life!!!! So my main New Years Resolutions (aka Goals is a better term) are:

GRADUATION: if all goes well - fingers crosed - I will be able to graduate in MAY!!!
I don't have a gym membership now and not alot of money to spend...I have all the P90x videos so I am going to do them everyday - even though they are going to kick my butt!

I still want to incorporate running because although I have a love-hate relationship with running, it's the best workout and I feel more in shape when I do.

Ok, the big thing is NO SWEETS!!! hello, my mothers cure for everything is chocolate (direct quote, lol) and I would really like to challenge myself so sweets are getting downsized - bigtime!!!



WISH ME LUCK !



3 comments:

  1. Good luck!!!! You are going to do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do anything you convince yourself (aka, follow your gut instincts)that you need to. But, throw in some plain old "do it just for the fun of it" stuff, too. 2010 is a real good year for making changes and sealing deals. Wheel and deal girl! Love, trust and pixie dust! Deb

    ReplyDelete