skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Crunch Time!!!!
I only have about 5 weeks till I'm done my clinicals!!! It sort of seems like a long time but sort of not because I feel like I have soooo much to do and prepare for!! It's been hard to fit in enough study time for my big final and licensure exam that hopefully I can take soon after I graduate so I have to try to cram it all back in these next few weeks....so I'm making myself a schedule today. Matt got a bike he had working again I think so I can ride it to work instead of the bus...saves money and burns calories...can't go wrong with that. Anna always tells me I should buy a basket if I get a bike but that may have to wait...till I'm like 70 yrs old;)
So I'll ride to work, do my thing there, get in extra study time at lunch, then ride on over to my old work place to get in some more study time cause being there forces me to focus because I have no distractions of TV or computer or my bed....even though it seems like whenever I open my exam book to study...........
my darling darling girl u dont need luck keep reading scriptures go to church pray-u are a much loved daughter-he will help and is helping believe or not[lots of others are keeping u in their prayers too-prayers are wonderful things]xoxo momma
ReplyDelete