Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Round of Look A Likes

I decided to do another short round of Look-a-Likes, there are a few people I know and then I threw in some extra's......let me know what you think.
My cousin Jefferson

Dude from Young and the Restless
I couldn't decide between the two sets of comparisons so here is another one of Jefferson....
And again dude from Y&R
Ok, my friend Dalan...I have always thought that he looked like this kid from a movie, maybe a younger version of Dalan which I don't have of course....
I don't know his name (too lazy to look it up cause I don't care) but he played in the movie Peter Pan.
Oh, my old room mate Dyana....
Maybe?? If she had dark hair??
Another old room mate and friend Angie Jones....
It was hard to find the exact match-up I was looking for but whenever I saw this girl on Drop Dead Dive, all I could think was that she looked like Angie!!
Ok, ok, now for some celebrity look a likes:
Jennifer Coolidge and Daryl Hannah


Bradley Cooper and Ralph Finnes
Barack Obama and Ilham Anas


Sean Faris and Tom Cruise
And finally Russell Crow and Ben McKenzie
I really tried finding out who my celebrity look a like was.....if you have any suggestions, let me know:)

1 comment:

  1. Spot on with both Diana and Angie!!! Those celebrity ones were crazy! I can't think of any star that looks like you....hmmm, I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete