Friday, April 15, 2011

Goal Update

I have started off pretty good with my 29 year old bucket list. I have started a blog just with my photos to start off with....I have been kinda busy lately so I haven't had a real good chance to take good pictures but the end of April is the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point so I'm going to go check that out. I also learned to make Swedish Bread and it was delish!!! Now, I still have to try it out without my mom there, so we will see how round 2 turns out whenever I make it again.


Sione and I bought tickets to see BRUNO MARS next month and I'm pretty excited about that, so that knocks off my "see a concert" from the list.
Speaking of Sione, I have met well, pretty much his whole rugby team and then some....so I think that counts as making some new friends:-)


I need to get moving though, still alot of things left to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment