Thursday, April 12, 2012

Slackin' on Posting's

We left the Homeland for the U.S of A!!! This was Kaufusi's first big trip and he did fairly well, poor lil guy trapped in the van for so long. I caught him (*see pic above) with his favorite two fingers in his mouth but he fell asleep like this so I just left it.

And yes, I broke down and let him watch cartoons on my laptop. Kept him busy for a good 25 minutes.

We made it to Matt's house for Easter weekend. His kids are growing up so fast yet still remain who they are....the cute, funny, noisy bunch they are.
Sisters before church with the little ones.
This was Kaufusi on Easter morning with his first Easter basket. (And I swear my mom's hand is in every picture she tries to help with!!! lol)
Kaufusi's Aunt Angie (and my best friend of course) came over for a visit. This was the first time she had seen him so I am happy he smiled at her. Kaufusi got some play time on the mat and with Annie.
We then had another drive to Snohomish to spend time with Emily and how cute of her (and obviously she does not get many visitors) she gave us "welcoming baskets". I thought it was sweet.Trip has been good so far except for the fact that Kaufusi has been travelling and out of his...well, our environment so sleep has been AWFUL!!! A couple nights he went to bed so early and got up early. One night it was from 3-5 am! I have never had to move or get up sooo many times during the night. It has never been this bad so now I can see why travelling with your kids sucks! So everynight for the past week I've gotten, ah, lets say 4, maybe 5 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. Just need to get used to it I guess because we still have more time in Washington then Utah. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment