Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spending Time at Emily's House


Kaufusi and me had such a good time hanging out at Aunt Emily and Uncle Mark's house last month.  Kaufusi and Annie got to hang out together, ride in the shopping cart at Costco together.  I had both of them at one point and some older guy asked if I fed one more Carnation or something than the other...lil racist maybe? lol But explained only one belonged to me.
 They had fun with bathtime as well
 Oh look at these two cousins continuining my hope they will be best of buds.

 I thougth this was funny of Annie disappearing in her toy box.

 Aren't they the cutest!!!  Those blue eyes are killers.
 Mom, yes that is your finger in the way...it was for all three of the ones you took but I got the one where there is less of it. lol. This is Daddy seeing Kaufusi for the first time over the weekend.  Ya, he smiled at him within the first 10 seconds of seeing him in the van.
 On our way to church.  First official family photo.

 And, I thought this one was hilarious...and she still just looks like her mommy!!!
Thanks Bleazard family for letting us visit and can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all these pics!!!!!!!!! I didn't get most of these ones for some reason so I will be stealing them, haha! Thanks! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete