My baby is 6 months old today!!!!!
Height: 28 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: will find out soon
It really is true that babies just all of a sudden pick up on things. It's so fun to watch him be able to play and reach for his toys. He is rolling both ways now which now I'm really going to have to keep an extra eye on him for. He tries lifting his head up all the time. He is getting a little better sitting up on his own but not quite there yet. He is still not crawling but he is getting his butt up more and inches his way forward. He is still a smiley boy and will laugh at the weirdest things like when I say "mama, dada or baba" and when I start singing, especially "Twinkle, Twinkle." He has a tickelish spot under his armpits and his ribs on his side. He is still a noisy little boy and will sometimes do this weird yelling thing (sometimes into his blanket) when I'm trying to put him down for a nap....but of course when I go to get him he stops and smiles. lol.
I love that he will start reaching and grabbing my face.
I love going and getting him from his nap because he will always give me a smile.
I love when he stares at me when other people hold him and will get excited and flap his arms when I go to grab him from someone.
I love that he still makes that long 'sighing' sound after he yawns for like 5 seconds.
I love hearing him talk and scream to himself when he is playing or just chilling on the floor or bed.
I love all the funny faces he makes.
I love that he is attentive, healthy, strong, happy and handsome.
I love that I get to spend everyday with him. I am so attached to him it's ridiculous.
I love that he was sent to me.











Aw, Meag. He's beautiful. I miss you both.
ReplyDelete