Sunday, July 8, 2012

7 Months Old!!!

7 MONTHS OLD

weight: 22 lbs
height: 28.5 inches long

I can't believe it's already been 7 months!! He is getting stronger and bigger everday.  He now sits all by himself with a few tip overs.  I just noticed the past couple days he even is doing the clapping hands motion so we are going to keep working on that.  He can say "dada" and "yaya".  He still does his screaming which he manages to reach the highest octive possible!!! He literally makes my ears ring....ya, not so cute sometimes but tell that to a 7 month old.


 He still is a mama's boy.  Now that I am working again, I get to experience seeing that excitement when I walk in the door with him holding his arms out.  He is starting to get his 2 bottom teeth coming in but he hasn't fussed too much about it.
 He still has the cutest laugh and I can make him laugh pretty easily.  He is not crawling...like at all.  Wonder if he will just go straight to walking.  He is still very good at observing EVERYTHING!!  He is getting more into books, he gets a big smile and all excited when I open them.
He is just still so much fun and I love him more and more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment