We were so lucky to have my mom and dad come and visit for a whole week!!! I hope they had a good (and relaxing) time. Here are some of the highlights:
Mother came well stocked with her bubble supply
While dad got to watch his sports
I had a fun time getting to go to a BYU mens volleyball game. We were even on TV at the beginning of the game!
They were able to watch Fusi while I worked and this is what I came home to...awwww!
Easter time!! Fusi kept using is toy bat as a horse I guess.
It was really, really nice of Sione's cousin to put on a roast at our house for mom and dad. I really think they enjoyed it.....and the food!
Play time:
Kaufusi was having such a good time with dad.
Thanks again for visiting. Can't wait to go up to visit in a couple months!









No comments:
Post a Comment