
I have a whole lot of recipes Ive collected and never tried so well, I found one that is easy enough and let me tell ya, its a gooder for more than one reason. First, here is the recipe:
Ingrediants:
1 8oz container Cool Whip sugarfee
1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
4 Tbsp Hersheys Syrup, sugarfree
Directions:
Line a cupcake pan with cupcake holders (makes a good half dozen when filled almost to top of cupcake holder). Using a spoon, combine one cup of Cool Whip with the peanut butter. Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Pour the mixture into the cupcake holders evenly. Top each with a dollop of sugar free syrup. Freeze. Enjoy.
Now here is the even better part....
Nutritional Facts:
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories: 56
Fat: 0.5g
Sodium: 61mg
Carbs: 10g
Sugars: 2.5g
I think I may have my roommate hooked. If ya try em, let me know what ya think.

i was not with u till u said chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmm
ReplyDelete