Turned 29 today, so what does that mean?? Only 1 more year to enjoy my twenties!!!! It's not like I'm not looking forward to the dirty thirties....at this point I'm hoping there dirty, need some excitement in my life:-) So I decided to go with the idea my sister gave me.She saw one of her husband's cousin doing this and I thought it was a cool idea so naturally....I am stealing the idea! She was or is, I don't know, turning 29 this year and decided to make a list of 29 things to do before she is 30. So here is my attempt.....I still have about 5 more I need to add to the list so any ideas would be good. I didn't realize how much time it has taken me to think of this many things, realistic things mind you, but some can be quite simple things. Here we go:
1. Go to California (never been)
2. Learn to meditate (need to learn how to quite my mind)
3. Try a new cuisine (foreign) at a restaurant
4. Find the perfect black dress
5. Start a journal again (written and blog, filled also with inspiring quotes, lyrics, pics, etc)
6. Get more into photography
7. Learn to drive a stick shift...without getting frustrated!!!
8. Regular tithe payer....yes, I'm putting this out there, I struggle with it.
9. Read a church book every 2-3 months
10. Get my tooth fixed (if financially possible- don't know what they have to do)
11. Get a "woman's" checkup- it's for my health, it's for my health, right??
12. Reach my goal weight/dress size- rock a bikini!
13. Be with the love of my life (here is to wishful thinking)
14. Buy a car (used of course)
15. Start recording family history- start with immediate family
16. Go to NYC
17. Run another 5 or 10k
18. Girly things- get an actual manicure, learn to take better care of my skin and master a curling iron!!! I'm lucky I've gotten by with naturally curly hair.
19. Get my recipe and fitness book together and organized.
20. Make 10 new friends (still keep the old) and not just make them cause that's not that bad, I meet people all the time....but actually hang out with them!!!
21. Go to live concert or play. I've been before, it's just been awhile
22. Volunteer.
23. Discover new parks and trails in the current city I live in and keep track/record it.
24. Learn to cook something new- my mom's Swedish bread.
Journey starts tomorrow. Peace and love.

No comments:
Post a Comment