Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time for a new DO?????

I think I am finally up to making a change in my hairdo.....I think. I haven't had my hair short (or above my shoulders) for a long time. I've always liked to have it a length I can atleast have it up in a ponytail for working out and what not. So, I am seeing Emily next week so I thought I'd throw out some options of possible haircuts. Remember....I do have naturally curly hair and I can most likely not style my hair like these girls. So let me know what you think:-)

This first one might be my favorite.
This is cute, not sure if it would work with curly hair though.


This would be the most daring, short I would go right now....it's cute, not sure though. Again, if it's curly, is it going to be like a short curly fro?? Idk.


This is cute just cause it seems like a basic type cut that could be easy to work with.


Lastly, this one I thought was cute cause I could see my hair doing this type of thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment