What I get to stare down atFirst thoughts of pregnancy....I'll sum it up in one word- MISERABLE! I HATE being sick and throwing up and guess what, I've had my fill of it! I think I maybe went through the typical first trimester with morning (maybe more night) sickness but lucky me, it has continued throughout my second trimester...maybe just not everyday.
I have not been able to really workout, the most I have gotten is a few walks in, stairs/bleachers once (threw up after the 4th time up) and....ya, that's about it. I can feel the muscle mass loss every minute!!! I've also discovered something about myself...I've turned into a "winer" as Sione likes to call it, lol. For instance.....throwing up, no energy, feel fat and unattractive, not being able to sleep, restless legs/figity, itchy legs, headaches, generally uncomfortable, emotional, upset stomach feelings almost constantly, loss of appetite (if I even think of the word pizza, lasagna or Olive Garden, I will throw up...I'm even writing this sentance fast to get it over with!!!) achy back, headaches.....I'm sure I will be adding more to that list. Good thing he is patient and understanding with me...I think:)
But then the thought of what this baby is going to look like and how nice it will be to have a child join the rest of my cute neices and nephews...well, it makes me smile. I have my ultrasound Friday to find out what we are having....I am excited of course to see the baby but also nervous because I just hope the baby is healthy, that I've been doing what I can to provide for a healthy baby and just that everything is okay.
Anyway, speaking of lack of sleep, restless and itchy legs, I have started writing this at 5:20 am because I have not been able to sleep AT ALL!!! So I will post my pic later:) Benadryl sounds like the only solution right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment