I was supposed to post a picture earlier but my internet was down for a couple weeks:-( Anywho, I've made it to 23 weeks. Well, lots to tell you since my last post....
1. And the sex is????: 20 week ultrasound revealed I'm having a BOY!!!! I for sure was leaning towards a girl and even had a name picked out so the challenge is now finding a boys name. According to the US, the lil guy is doing good, is healthy and could be a big boy?? Wouldn't suprise me since I'm 5'8, Sione is 6'4 and he has a lot of over 6'5 (a couple 7 footers) in his family genes. I got to see his cute feet, legs, arms, nose, lips and eyes...he also got busted with his hand on his pee pee:) definetly must be a boy.
2. 2nd trimester bliss is not for everyone: I still have not had the relief of the second trimester. The 19th week, I was sick for 3 days straight, even had the record number of throw ups in one day.....that would be 9!!!! I got some pills when I went to the doctor so it's limited my nausea but I still do every once in awhile. Actually, I did just about an hour ago for some reason. One reason, which could be my fault and brings me to my next number...
3. Ugh, food: Loss of appetite. This typically should be the opposite, but not so much for me. I never know what to eat or what I feel like so I wait to eat or don't feel like it and hence, I start feeling sick. I'm not going to lie...I MISS MY OLD APPETITE!!!! I have to move on to the next point because just thinking of food right now actually is not sitting so well.
4. Growing belly, kicks and all: I feel I'm getting huge and I still have a long way to go!!!! The baby has made it to a pound so if I think it's hard moving around now, oh man, it's going to be crazy in a few weeks. I have tried getting back to the gym, made it three times the past couple weeks and started the week off with going last night. I miss the intensity of my old workouts but I'm glad I'm atleast doing something. I have started seeing swelling a couple times, my legs are restless and itchy and I have been getting more acid reflux....but feeling those kicks and movement makes up for all of it. It's kinda crazy.
So around 17 more weeks (hopefully at the most) and still lots to do!!!!!!!!!!!! So overwhelming. Sometimes don't even know where to start but hopefully this next month baby stuff will start filling the apartment:)

Lookin' good!!! You can do it, you will soon forget all of the craziness of pregnancy, pretty much the moment you see his cute little face!
ReplyDelete