Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Weeks

So today Sione and I decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather and on our way home we stopped at this small little park by the temple that seemed to be very popular. I figured I should take some pregnancy update photos for my 31 weeks. So this is my mini photo shoot with Sione as my apprentice.
I swear this lil guy had a growth spurt this week. One day I felt I was not getting any bigger, the next it's like he grew a couple pounds!!!

I also took a breastfeeding class this past week which is as fun as it sounds and had a doctors appointment and everything seems to be doing good.

Let's just say I can't wait for him to come out!!! Still sometimes have a hard time sleeping at night, harder to bend over and reach for things and just moving around in general. The fun part is being able to look down and just see my stomach move without touching it. Pretty cool.


I think we have narrowed it down to a final name too, but you will just have to wait for the finale:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment