These are the pictures I wanted to post like 13 weeks ago but I have no scanner and only had pictures and a video, but I thought I'd put them on here for keepsakes. This is my 20 week ultrasound of the lil guy. Everything seemed to be normal and okay. We even got a few laughs over him.
Full body shot
We were laughing because he got busted putting his hand on his "pee pee." I figured maybe he was getting embarrassed and was trying to be modest?? Or he is definitely just a boy.
I remember the exact quote of the ultrasound lady "Well, he definitely has a third leg". Atta boy.
When she first started, the first thing we really saw was his foot and I knew it was going to be a boy because she stated it was a big foot. (If you were to see his dad's feet, you would understand)
Look at his cute big lips!!! Can't wait to get those kisses!!!
Just a side view of him looking at us. He sure was in a weird place though, she was digging that ultrasound head right into and under my left hip bone/iliac crest. Didn't know his head could fit under there.
Look at those biceps, lol. I'll be 33 weeks on Sunday, I can't believe how close it's getting. I went to the doctor up here in Canada (it pays to be Canadian I tell ya, literally) and my blood pressure was a little high and traces of protein in urine so I'm sure my next visit with the specialist on Wed they will check for more signs of pre-clampsia. Yes, Emily, I am trying to drink more water too and keep my feet up to reduce swelling. I am happy if he stays in my tummy for November and then can come anytime starting December....preferably early to middle part since everyone seems to think he going to come out as a freakin toddler already.....maybe me and him need to have a lil chat. Of course, just want him to be as healthy as can be and I still sometimes can't believe that I'm going to be a mom!!!!! Life will never be the same.

Awwwww those pictures make me want to see him NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete