Feb 8th, 2012 (2 months old)
Weight: 13lbs 4 ounces
Height: 24 inches
Kaufusi is one cute, growing baby boy!!! He wakes up in the morning and gives me that big toothless smile and we have a nice morning chat. He has started talking more, sometimes the soft "cooing" and sometimes I like to call it his "angry talk"....both are cute of course.
He is having better head control and is tracking better as he grows. He is also recognizing people more and if you're lucky you'll get that dimpled smile. He lays longer under his play mat and even manages to swat and hit the music toy so it will play. He sits longer in his Boppy chair too, I think because he has discovered his fingers (mainly his right hand though) and will blow bubbles now as well. We might have a drooler pretty soon. Plus, I like to call it his "poop chair" because more times than not he seems to need a diaper change after sitting in there. haha.
He can bear more weight on his legs and I know he recognizes my face and scent and well, just even when I am near him!!! Like I said, a momma's boy (I hope:-))
He has started to have his first leg of nighttime sleeping be his longest, can reach up to 5 hours. His hair is growing and is still out of control. He will still put his hand through it and play with it sometimes. One of the best things so far though has got to be when after I fed him and he fell asleep on the pillow, he was in his half awake/half asleep phase and he totally, full on GIGGLED in his sleep. I could not get over how darling it was. 

No comments:
Post a Comment