Friday, February 3, 2012
What's Been Going On a Grand Central Station
Thought I would write about the daily happenings of what goes on at mom and dad's house because there is always something. Shay has been sick the past few days and the first day she let us ALL know about it. She would cry everytime she had a "booger" and would want someone else to wipe it. The next day she was actually singing she had boogers, lol. Then she started to just stick a big wad of tissue up her nose and keep it there all day and I had to get dad to take a picture of her sitting at the dinner table because she got spaghetti sauce on her nose plug and was still keeping it in there. It was pretty funny if I don't say so myself.
Kaufusi was enjoying a little basketball with grandpa on his laptop....I'm sure it was BYU playing. Not sure if I should encourage him to be a BYU fan???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shay....LOL!!!!! And Ang looks so cute! Thanks for posting pics and giving us an update on what's going on in the Truman compound!
ReplyDelete