8 Month Stats:
Weight: 23 lb (75-90th percentile)
Height: 30 inches (95 percentile)
Well a lot has changed this past month. Kaufusi is non stop energy and always wants to go, go go!!! (except when I put Casper Baby pants on)
He still hasn't managed to say "mama" yet but likes to say "dada" alot. I am managing to get him on a night time routine which he is doing well at. He likes storytime and cuddling on the bed but he still gets up a few times a night!!! He likes to move around while he sleeps and his crib just ain't big enough for him I guess.
He always makes funny faces and gets so excited when Sione or I get home from work, he still pumps his arms and legs super fast in anticipation.
He is expanding his diet to real foods now like bananas, yogurt, waffles....ya, he will prob eat anything.
He is also good at giving big, slobbery kisses!!! It's my favorite, especially when he grabs my face first.
He is wanting and starting to climb up on EVERYTHING. I can't hardly sit with him on the floor before he starts climbing all over me. It's seem like lately all I have to do is make funny sounds or faces and he laughs and laughs!
As you can see I have a harder time getting things done.....he has yet to be afraid of anything.
Time to babyproof the house better!!!
This is my favorite new funny face at the moment. lol. Seriously buddy?
I'm sure I've forgotten to mention alot of fun, cute new things but I can't wait to see what the next month brings!!

No comments:
Post a Comment