Monday, August 6, 2012

Stroller, Funny Faces and Videos!

Thought I'd start off real quick by showing off my new kicks! I love them except I think my feet have grown because I should have gone up a half size....but I still like them:)
 Anywho, I went for a quick walk with Fusi to the dollar store and for the first time he fell asleep in his stroller and I didn't even know he did till we got home.

 This is his cousin Mele.  I didn't even know she took any pics but I thought it was cute.

 I probably could have taken a lot of pictures with this face of his because when the orange light turns on before the picture takes, this scrunches his face like this. FYI- no flash works best with him. lol.


Sorry for you having to tilt your head to watch but he has definetly gotten quicker with his army crawl....It actually reminds me of a turtle or frog or something.


Also tonight for the first time I experienced Fusi pooping in the bathtub!!!! I almost threw up cleaning it after!  TMI?


No comments:

Post a Comment