Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Weekend in September

On Saturday we went to a Tongan church event with food and dancing.  It's been beautiful weather and it was good to get Kaufusi out of the house of course.

Chillin with daddy
 Uncle Pila
Nela and Kaufusi
 I seriously have never seen so much food at an event!!! Every table was piled with food, I had a good laugh over that....seriously you can even see a pig head if you look on the right.
 Mele before her dance performance.

Kaufusi was having a good time at church, crawling after all the kids of course.

Just a few cute new things Kaufusi does and what I love:

1. He is saying "mom" or "mama" more now, even when he is not crying.

2. At church, he came back from a walk with his dad and wrapped both arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss!

3. He loves holding my hand when eating and to help him fall back to sleep.....and also when sitting in the cart at stores.

4. He also loves Casper baby pants like his cousins Mark and Elizabeth.  He also likes Family Feud, lol.

Now a couple videos:

He can now climb stairs!!! Watch out.


He was so cute, I noticed yesterday after coughing a few times he would copy me and he has been doing it ever since.







No comments:

Post a Comment