I was going through my phone and computer pictures and thought I'd put on some pictures and videos that I thought were cute.
This was him just splashing around in the bathtub:
He was torn between watching Family Feud (which he likes btw) and looking at my phone because it had the light on it....but I got that smile at the end!
Of course Kaufusi got to see his ol' cousin Truman which was great......made me a little homesick though:( Funny story- while we were waiting and walking around at Temple Square for Truman, we ran into a couple sister missionaries and we just were chatting.
I told them I was waiting for my nephew and they were looking at Fusi and the Samoan girl asked if I was babysitting him, lol. I said no, he is mine.
Then she was looking and was like "is he Mexican" in a soft voice...I said nope, Tongan. "Oh, oh" she said "Malo e lelei". Then I asked her if she ever goes to Walmart because she looked familiar. I told her about Sione and she remembered him because he stopped them (of course especially cause she is a fellow Poly) and he gave them money. She said she prayed about that and for him afterwards because she needed it and sort of bore her testimony on how Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways.
Anywho, Kaufusi loves climbing those stairs.....need a gate soon I think.
Apparently this is how they carry pigs back in Tonga?? haha
Just chillin waiting for an elevator we weren't even supposed to take, lol. We couldn't exactly find our way back to the car.
Came across these and thought they were both just so darn cute...brotherly love :)
Fusi's face kind of cracks me up....In the first picture he's giving you the stare down and then the one below, can't you see him saying in like a mobster accent "ayy, what you looking at punk?"





No comments:
Post a Comment