Well, it was Kaufusi's first Halloween and we decided to dress him up as "The Hulk." Trying to just get him to sit still and not take his hat off posed as a challenge but still managed to get some good shots.
And the hat finally comes off!
His cousing Mele decided to come along since it was his first Halloween and well, it's better than sitting at home. It worked out because then I could take the pictures while she took him up to the houses.
Some of his cousins out getting some candy....
Creepy?? yes.
As you can tell I'm a super white Canadian.
Look how cute!!! awwww
On our way home, there was a trunk or treat at Sione's cousin's ward just down the block so we did one last candy stop. This time I put the mask on so Mele could breath, lol.
Time to enjoy the goods
And what do ya know, Dwayne Johnson also dressed up as the Hulk:) Crazy that's his real muscles.....Love me some Rock!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment