Friday, February 5, 2010

Office Pranks

SO the thing I like about my clinical that keeps me going everyday without a paycheck and the long days is that I get to have a lot of fun with the people that work there. Yesterday, one of the aide's (Victor) has a favorite pen he couldn't find and was trying to blame me for it...then the other aide (Chris) tried to frame me by sneaking it in my pocket but I caught him...so we sceamed to hide it and write a ransom note or something.

So we came up with a hiding spot and wrote a note for a clue saying "Victor, this is your precious pen...I'm taking a bath." We put the pen in a ziplock and then in the parafin bath (pretty much its hot wax) and it took him all afternoon to find it.

Today he had his pen in his drawer so I told Chris we should do another prank...so we came up with putting it up in the ceiling like the scene from the office where Jim hides Andy's phone up in the ceiling and keeps calling it:




Aparently, he loves that show so we thought he would get the note. This time it read, "Victor, 2 words: 'Andy's phone'. Meet me in the snack room." (to help narrow it down) so we stuck it up in the ceiling and put a red sticker to help him see it.

Funny thing, he got it at lunch time and most of us left for lunch...so he actually went to this Andy's restaurant just down the block and asked if they had a pen!!! lol. He still wasn't getting it and he even brought up if I watched the Office last night!! Finally, I had to help him along and he found it and he gave us kudos. Wish I could have taken pictures cause it was classic. Especially when the whole office is in on it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment