Saturday, February 6, 2010

In The Midst of Opportunity

I had these thoughts on my mind a week or so ago and I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep till almost 3a.m cause I felt I needed to write them down which I will share now for my own sake.

It was one of those contemplating moments about my life at this moment and how I have grown to know myself a little more over the past year or so. Although I may not have a car to drive, money to buy myself, well, anything....wearing the size of pants I want right now, or other things I thought I would have had or done in my life right now....but I'm in the midst of having the opportunity to get those things and to just keep working hard and staying positive.

First, Seth and me - at times it was like we were on an up and down road not knowing the destination, but I finally think we are on the right road this time. I don't know if it's the distance that has made the heart grow fonder...I think it is more answers asked and prayers being answered. I know this because although things may be frustrating and hard, there is still a calmness, a newly found tenderness and just deep down love that always was and still is there, no matter what anyone else may think. I am grateful for him and love.
I still have a long way to go in many things...I've being stressing out the past couple days that I have been losing all my knowledge and studying habits I have aquired the past year and a half, that I can't focus and I don't feel prepared AT ALL for my test in May and I don't know what to do!!!
But everyday is a new day for opportunities:
1. I have the knowlegde, physical capability and accessibility of being healthy and toned if I just do the work.
2. I have the Gospel, B of M and the Atonement to help me get to the temple and back to our Father in Heaven.
3. I have teachers and classmates and Instructors to help me along with my learning.
4. I have some great friends that I hold dear to me that I hope to have for a lifetime.
5. I have a great family who supports me and has been there for me and I could not have accomplished anything so far if it wasn't for them.

1 comment: