I had to add the one with Matt and his pink shirt. He promised his girls basketball team that when they won there first game, he would wear a bright pink shirt to the next one...and I guess it worked.
I finished up my first official 7 week clinical and I gotta say...I'm gonna miss it!!! I got attached to the people I worked with and MOST of the patients, lol. It felt like I was part of the team and had been there longer than I was. Now I getta hang out with the old people for 8 weeks! Here is Victor with the ice we froze his pen in...but somehow he found it and put it in my bag and tricked me thinking that he didn't know where it was...confused?? ya, just think how I feel- I still need to get to the bottom of it!!! lol.
This is Chris who tried to study during lunch but fell victim to his usual lunchtime nap.
This is me with yet another hiding the pen prank....I put it in jello just like they did off "The Office"...I think the clue was something like: "Victor, if only Bill Cosby was around. Your Pen." He found it pretty quick though cause he went back to the fridge to put his lunch away...o well, it was still funny.
Today I hiked up Badger Mountain and ya, my calves were burning. It was a good hike though, I may be feeling it in my glutes tomorrow!! But apparently it's a popular hike cause there were a lot of people!!! But I think I may incorporate it into a weekly thing....maybe take my scriptures with me every Sunday morning and read and enjoy the view...At one spot I can even see the temple.

Haha, hilarious fun around there it looks like! By the way...Mark says if you freeze it using boiling water it will freeze crystal clear.
ReplyDeleteof coure mark would know that!!! lol. i should have been asking him for ideas!
ReplyDelete