Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation

Ok Emily, I know you have been wanting to see some of my grad pics, so I have just a few...I'm still waiting for dad to figure out how to email them all to me, lol. He's been able to send 4 out of the 20 or so pics so here are just a few. I realized that my hair looked kinda scragly and looked not so cute but I guess I wasn't all that into the whole graduation thing. I know it's a big accomplishment and it was good seeing everyone again and catch up and all that...there was one person I wished was there the whole time but besides that, it was good of course to make my ma and pa proud and my whole family as well since they have all had a part in getting me through school and just wanted to say I LOVE THEM very much!




This is the official Physical Therapist Assistant class of 2010 from Provo College (missing about 3 or 4 people out of my class that didn't come in this pic)
Parents asked my where I would like to eat for my graduation meal and I was hungry for some good ol L&L Hawaiian BBque...and yes, I was sitting there trying to figure out my new phone:)

1 comment: