Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Dearest Friend Angie....

I decided to do a post about my good friend....well, best friend I should say, ANGIE DRANEY. I went to her house a couple nights ago and just caught up on life and all that and we realized that out of any of the friends we've ever had, me and her have never had to worry about drama between the two of us!!! We have known eachother almost 5 years and no matter how long we go without seeing or talking to eachother, we can always just be cool and talk and have fun and not worry about bull crap. It could be because we both feel like we're just messed up or crazy.....Or it could be cause she is silly and fun...

And that I get to mess up her hair and she forgives me:)
Or that we have similar interests....she is the one person I can play volleyball with now that can take my hits and give em right back to me!

I hope I can be a good friend to her like she has been to me and I really appreciate her even when I am being a buttface and get caught up in my own stupid problems....I know she always has my back and I have hers so u better watch out if u talk bad about my Angie!!! lol.
Ain't she cute!!!!

1 comment: