Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

I've assigned Tuesday as my day to say any thoughts that are on my mind about the things in my life, good or bad, or just random topics that peak my interest.

- Last night I was looking through some of my pictures and just found myself saying that I have such a beautiful and wonderful family. I was also looking at events that have occured, or places I have been and although I try not do have regrets even though at times I feel that way, it's making me learn that I need to try and live in the moment more and not think about what else I could or should be doing, but have fun and make the most of that certain time in my life because I believe your experiences (even the unexpected) are there to teach you something and you never know what can become of it.

- I was in a funk for a little bit at work, but this past week or so I've really enjoyed my patients. Seeing the little improvements, or being able to laugh and joke around with them is so much fun. Today was a really good day, my patients were making me smile alot. One of my favorite ladies is so sweet, always trying her hardest and although she has a ways to go for recovery, she is making progress. She also gave me a gift card to Target so score on that one!! Another patient, an old Vietnemise/Laotian guy, who suffered a stroke and has not made as fast as progress as we were hoping for, starting moving his hemiplegic side a little bit and today was giving little grins and even giggling!!! I couldn't help but giggle back at him, it was so awesome!

- Since I've been on a more positive high lately, instead of looking at what or who I wish I could have in my life right now, I guess I'm just looking forward and excited to what this next year brings because I think possibilities are really endless as long as I just have faith in them.

That concludes my random thoughts for today, hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays and safe travels for those who are doing so (I'm still a little anxious about mine) and take the time to enjoy the good things in life. Peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. Me likey this positive thinking. Bring me more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u sooooo much my meagan kathleen et

    ReplyDelete