Can you believe it's already 2011!!! Craziness. Well, what a year. So many highs and lows but I'm excited to see what this new year has to bring and if it can surpass some of these lovely events: 1. College Graduate! Woot Woot! I graduated as a Physical Therapist Assistant in May and am currently employed in Salt Lake City. 2. My desire of going to Hawaii and living the warm weather, laid back, beauty all around you kind of life was awesome!!! Now, I went over there with the intentions of moving but I left some unfinished business behind so who knows, I think about moving back there everyother day so we shall see.
I had 2 new neices and one nephew born this past year and they of course are the cutest ever!
Gramps gave us a good scare this year with his health but thankfully my dad was able to come visit him and he is still kicking it with Aunt Nancy and doing well.
The whole family was able to go home for Christmas which meant lots of noise, food, fun and laughs. And yes, scum was our game of choice this year.....will it surpass Cribbage??? Say it ain't so!
Now here is just a youtube video of some of the world events that took place that I enjoyed. Happy New Years Everyone!! peace and love.
Nice, those are some seriously good highlights. Way to accomplish your dreams...love you!
ReplyDelete