Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines 2011

I came across some cool info a couple weeks ago, that Mindy Gledhill was going to having a Valentine's Concert at the Velour in Provo so I decided to get tickets and take Seth's mom Debi to it because a) it's kinda chick music and b) it was her birthday weekend and I knew she would like it...so this is me and her (our first ever pic together after knowing her for almost 6 years) right before.
The opening act was a girl named Libbie Linton and she was definetly a very good singer...the only thing is is that almost all of her songs sounded the same...but she was pretty cool and funny inbetween songs and still enjoyable.

Mindy was next and it was kind of disappointing because she had sort of lost her voice, so she encouraged people to help her out with singing when she starting opening her mouth and nothing came out....she made the best of the situation, she was still charming and funny and songs were more upbeat and/or really cute. All in all, it was a good night....The Sweet Tooth Fairy, a very good cupcake place, catered and it was delish.
Happy Valentines Day to my fantastic family whom is the best ever and my wonderful friends I have met in my life.....peace and love.

1 comment: