1. Uh, look at him!!! He is 6'5, 225 pounds (the most he has been is 260lbs) of pure muscle, nice brown skin even with the tattoos and perfect facial features:)2. He is half Black Nova Scotian (Black African descent who's ancestors fled colonial America as slaves or freeman to settle in Nova Scotia, Canada) and Samoan...I like the diversity.
3. He played a short time (like 2 months, lol) for the Calgary Stampeders!!!
4. He started his own foundation in 2006 called "The Dwayne Johnson Rock Foundation" who's "mission is to educate, empower and motivate children worldwide through health education and physical fitness." It's geared toward children with at risk or terminally ill children.5. He has a bachelor of science degree in Criminology and Physiology.
6. He has become one of those actors who would draw me to a movie because he can play either a comedic role or a more serious or action star and I love him either way!

Ummmm....I completely agree. That man is delicious. Definately in my top 5.
ReplyDelete