Okay, so I have been a huge slacker in updating my blog. You would think I have a lot of time on my hands....which I do. Good thing that Truman and Hannah play sports so I can get out of the house to watch them. Other than that, I get to see my neices and nephews, do crossword puzzles (mainly because I can't sleep at night) and just mozy around the house.....a slow mozy that is. I know that being home has been a good thing even though it's been hard being away from Sione. He recently has not being feeling well and had to go to the hospital to get some tests done so even though I am inpatient with this baby coming out, maybe right now it is a good thing so we can know what is wrong with him and he can be healthy and happy when he gets up here when the big event happens.
I have been going to the doctor once a week, my blood pressure has been on the higher side and some swelling in my feet, ankles and all the way up to my knees (somedays my face) but other than that, no other real symptoms of preclamsia or early birth. Hardly even any braxton hicks! I am officially full term today, can't believe there is only 3 more weeks till Christmas. I'm excited but scared at the same time for the pain I am going to feel!!! Anyway, hope everyone is having a good December so far and can't wait for more family to be around at Christmas!!


Take more pictures, more pictures, more pictures!!!!! And then share them. Or not. Just take lots of pictures, you're are almost done!
ReplyDelete