Sunday, January 8, 2012

1 Month Old Today


Dear Kaufusi,
Happy 1 month today!!! It still feels like you've been here longer. You are already getting bigger and stronger. I took you in this week out of curiousity to see how much you weighed. With your pajamas and diaper on you weighed 10lbs 6ounces, so you've made it at least to the 10 pound mark which means bigger size diapers and already grown out of a couple jammies. You are doing so well at holding your head up and looking around at what's going on. You are tracking better so must mean your sight is getting better too.

You are just so fun. Just the past couple days especially you have smiled at me in the morning and it just makes my day. You have the cutest dimples. Your go-to feature seems to be your hair though. Most babies, people go for there cheeks or lips or something....nope, I ALWAYS get comments on your hair. I can't wait to see if it's going to curl, wave or just do it's own thing.

Right now you have had a stuffy nose which is frustrating for both of us. You are being patient and letting me get up in your business all the time and trying to clear it out so you can breath better. You had a really good night sleeping though last night so thank you!!! Your grandma and grandpa are so good with you. Your grandpa gives you a workout everyday, lets you fly in the air, lets you look up and stretch out. Grandma talks to you even though you've peed on her and thrown up on her a few times, she will love you no matter what. I get excited wondering what your personality is going to be and what is on that mind of yours. I love you and always will.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment: