Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Well I guess it is that time of year again. I haven't really given much thought to any resolutions. I knew last year that something big was going to happen in 2011 and well, I was right. I welcomed a new baby boy into my life. I haven't given much thought to 2012..... maybe my goals are the obvious and goals I set everyear but here are some in no particular order.

1. Eat more vegetables!!! I am horrible at this even though I like vegetables. Overall, it's back to a well rounded healthy diet because pregnancy ruined my appetite.

2. Be a good mother. That includes making sure Kaufusi is the priority and has everything he needs to be smart, healthy and well loved and taken care of.

3. Fitness. I want to get back to doing my bodyrock almost everyday and just getting my body back....or any type of body back at this point!! I feel like I've lost muscle and endurance so that is the main goal.

4. Financial repair. Making sure I am not late for payments and being careful on where I am spending my money, need vs want. Also, be a consistant tithe payer whenever I do have money.




I hope everyone has written there goals down and good luck with them in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment