3 months:
15 lbs (50-75 percentile)
25 inches long (75 percentile)
My baby is growing so fast!! He is also getting more fun though. He talks a lot more and recognizes faces and voices. He loves being in his birthday suit and will usually cry when I get him dressed. We got a bigger bathtub for him because he enjoys his bathtime, so now he can kick around more.
His hair is starting to get longer, will have to end up trimming the sides already.
I don't know why I've been stressing about his sleeping, he is not one who sleeps through the night, he still usually gets up a couple times. I have a couple tactics I'm going to start trying to see if I can get him to just getting up once. His naps....well, that's a different story. He likes to nap with someone and hardly on his own. I'm lucky if I get him down on his own for 20 min before he wakes up but it's all a work in progress. Still not there on the cry it out method. The longest I went was 8 minutes of torture (for me that is!!!)
Yesterday though when he was waking up and stretching on the bed, he started leaning toward the right so I backed away and he totally rolled on his side, almost on his stomach but his arm was in the way. I was so happy even though I don't think he knew what he did so I'm just waiting for him to do it again. I can't wait to see what the next month brings!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment