Monday, March 12, 2012

Pinterest Recipes

Since Pinterest is so in the now, I decided to actually try some of the recipes.

First up: egg puffs.
I thought this would be a great post workout snack or something and so I tried the pumpkin kind. It was.....alright. Still a little too "eggy" so I drizzled some maple syrup over top. Nothing like adding a little sugar but I liked it better. Maybe I'll try one more doing the chocolate kind, can't go wrong with chocolate right??
http://vanillabeanlean.com/2011/07/egg-puffs-galore-4-flavor-variations/

Next up: Pumpkin Oatmeal shake
Verdict: Again.....alright. I would way rather make the green monster.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/11/healthy-pumpkin-oatmeal-shake.html

Third: Skinny Monkey cookies
Verdict: Once again....just alright. Maybe I was expecting that chocolatey, sugary goodness of No Bake cookies so the banana was maybe a little too much but hey, they're healthier right?? Just don't know if I'll make them again anytime soon. I will have to try some more recipes first.





No comments:

Post a Comment