On another note, anyone obsessed with pinterest?? Okay, maybe thousands are but it almost makes me want to blog more about all the ideas I get from there. Fashion, food, workouts, motivation, all the things I wish I could do with my hair and style and how organized I wish I could be and so forth. So hopefully I can be informative about things that I've been into and also blog about my personal life, mainly Kaufusi of course, so I can keep record of my life I guess. Happy Sabbath....one love.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
It's Been Awhile
Yes, it has been awhile since I've bragged about Kaufusi's cuteness which I'm sure you just love to hear:) But this little guy keeps my occupied!!! One thing that I have been stressing about, which I just need to relax more because I'll get too worked up, is Kaufusi's sleeping regiment. Case in point, the pictures below represent his favorite sleeping position. Cute right.....

Problem is 9 times out of 10 when I put him down for a nap, he will just wake up!!! Makes me not be able to get anything done or have a break. suprisingly though right now I put him down at 9:45 for a nap and he has not woken up, yay!! I have to also realize that he is barely just going to be 3 months this coming week and he really is a good baby though. I just need to be patient with this whole sleep training thing and just figure out what is going to work and what schedule is going to work. Not a big fan of the "cry it out" method although sometimes I have to let him for a few minutes and then will try and console him or talk to him. I hate hate hate when he does his "ugly" cry though. So sad:-( When we go down to Utah, it's going to be a big change for him so I'm going to have to retrain in a way but also good because I can really set a consistant routine that I want. Other than that, he is so much fun and I really do just want to enjoy this time in his life when I can cuddle with him like this and spoil him and when he looks at me like I'm his world, it melts me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment