Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swimming In My Own Sweat

I have been doing this website workout for a couple weeks now and I LOVE IT!!!! I like it because its short, intense, works your whole body and it takes out some of the planning I put in for my workouts. I still go to the gym and do some weights there and HIIT on the treadmill, but I did this workout today and holy crap she picked a good title for it!!! I was sweating like a maniac. I was not able to beat her time, hello, look at her, but I did better than a previous (similar) challenge she had last week. The only thing I wish I would have tried more on is to do more regular pushups on the burpees instead of on my knees, I think I was worried more about getting a good time BUT.....I challenge anyone to do this routine and let me know how fast they can do it. Get ready to sweat!!!!

WORKOUT BREAKDOWN

TIME: ? MIN WORKOUT TYPE: TIME CHALLENGE EXERCISES: 30

1. ONE ARM SANDBAG SWING (left arm) 10 reps
ONE ARM SANDBAG SWING (right arm) 10 reps
BURPEES - 20 reps
2. ONE ARM SANDBAG SWING (left arm) 10 reps
ONE ARM SANDBAG SWING (right arm) 10 reps
BURPEES - 19 reps

........Continue doing the 10 reps of the one arm swings each set and for the Burpees, you are starting at 20 and each round doing one less till you get to 11 burpees and your done!

The girl (Zuzana) did hers in 26:58 I believe.....ya, mine took me 35:34 so still got some room for improvement but I beat my time from the similar challenge (Burpee Fusion) from last week.

* If you don't have a "sandbag" I just took a backpack and filled it with some of my school books cause I got me some heavy ones!!!
* go to her website, bodyrock.tv for further instructions if needed and to check out what I'm getting addicted to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment