Saturday, January 29, 2011
Tuckered Out...This One Was A Gooder!!!
I am still following my new found favorite workout site....it's exactly how I like to roll....or maybe I should rephrase that and say I hope it takes away the roll(s), lol. I have been doing them everyday this week and this one was brutal today. I have been sore all week but still look forward to trying out what Zuzana has in store. I also have been going to Gold's, but not lifting as much as I normally would or had been doing prior, mainly making sure I get more cardio in.
So workout's are good, diet, don't even get me on that. I have been trying atleast, needs some tweaking....or eliminating. Funny thing is I have a couple recipes I wanna post tommorow, healtier though....not full of endless calories.
Here is the written run down of the Hot Body Beach Workout today:
Workout Breakdown
Time: 22min. Workout Type: Interval training Exercises: 12
#1 Interval training
4minutes - 6 rounds of 10/30 intervals
Side Lunge Knee Tuck (left leg)- max. reps during 30 second interval
Side Lunge Knee Tuck (right leg) - max. reps during 30 second interval
Happy Monkey Exercise - max. reps during 30 second interval
#2 Comando Push Ups & Mountain Climber Sprints
max. sets during 2 minute count down
#3 Interval Training
4 minutes - 6rounds of 10/30 intervals
Jump Lunge - max. reps during 30 second interval
Diamond Runner Push Up - max. reps during 30 second interval
#4 Same as #2
#5 Same as #1
#6 Same as #2
#7 Same as #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment