Ok first off, I thought this joke was funny, but moving on, just updating mainly for myself as a reminder. Bodyrock workouts and challenges I've done so far:1/3/11: Commando Exercise Challenge + Golds
1/4/11: Burpee Fusion Workout + Golds
1/5/11: Cardio and Core Challenge + Golds
1/6/11: 007 Workout (Quantum of Sweat- Bond Girl) + Golds
1/7/11: Leg Raise Challenge + Golds
1/8/11: MMA Workout (Major Muscle Apoclypse)
1/10/11: 60 Single Leg Squats and 100 Sandbag Situp Challenges + Golds
1/11/11: Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Workout
1/12/11: Golds Gym (Bi's, Tri's, Legs/Plyo)
1/13/11: Harder Than Ever Workout + Golds
1/14/11: Hot Curves Bodyweight Challenge
1/15/11: Swimming In Your Own Sweat
1/17/11: Get Up and Step Up Exercise Challenge + Golds (back, bi's, cardio)
1/18/11: Workout Mash Up! Grand Theft Booty+Counter Strike Workout + Golds (chest, tri's, cardio)
So, I pretty much love this Bodyrock website. I want to try them all!!! But I'm just sticking right now to whatever workout she has for the day. BIGGEST downfall, which has always been my downfall is sticking with my diet. I have been keeping a food journal which I know is helping me stay aware and I've paid attention to where my traps are and what I need to improve on....which are the following:
1. Mornings are good up until around 3 pm....remember to eat a healthy snack, especially because my workout will be coming up soon.
2. Need to drink more agua!!!!! like, way more.
3. Stick to what I've planned out for the day and it's okay to say no....work can be such a diet trap!!!
Anyway, sitting here writing this, triceps and abs are sore but still movitated!!!!! I realize it won't happen in 2 weeks unfortunetly.......if I was brave I would even post "before" pics but I'll save ya'll from seeing that!!!! peace and love.

I like the names of some of those workouts, lol! Keep it up...you're doing awesome!
ReplyDelete