Kaufusi was soooo lucky to have all his family (except one person we both miss) at his baby blessing. All his aunts/uncles and cousins were there to witness his welcoming. Doesn't he look so handsome in his white tuxedo??


Bishop McMullin and my daddy (who gave a wonderful, sweet blessing) with Kaufusi.

Me and my lil guy....sorry I don't look that great, I was in such a rush I felt getting him ready and feeding him so he would be calm and I felt like I was sweatin!!!

The Priesthood Circle

All the girl nieces with Fusi....can you believe how many there are!

I'm glad Kaufusi is giving numbers to the boys. That makes 17 total grandchildren for my parents.

I'm so grateful everyone could be here to attend the blessing and I love all my family very much and am so lucky to have them in my life and I hope that never changes. Families are Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment