Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Randoms From the First Week

It has only been 5 days since my lil guy arrived but it feels like he has just been with us for a lot longer!!! He is such a good baby so far. He is catching on to feeding (I knew he would have no problem eating) and he does allow me sleep time if I actually take advantage of it. Already I gush over him, can sit there and watch him sleep because he does the funniest things with his hands and fingers. He gives you the stink eye look sometimes which is pretty funny. And every so often you will catch a glimpse of his dimples.

Kaufusi and grandpa.

I just love tiny baby feet.

Oldest and youngest grandchild.

Sleeping in his bassinet, that is when he is not cuddled up next to me.

He was not a happy camper getting in his car seat for the first time. Did his whimper cry that is so sad to hear!!!!

It will take him little bit to grow into this hat I think, lol.

Things have been going pretty well since coming home from hospital. Learning new things everyday and baby seems healthy and happy. Home health care lady came by and he was down to 6lbs 11ounces so we will see what he weighs on his 1st week appointment.


As for me, I have been doing pretty good. Started feeling more sore yesterday and today experienced some pretty bad cramping (almost like contractions) so I went to get that checked out just incase. Other than that, just some soreness in my legs, feet and back and feel tired today. I would not trade this in for anything. I am so lucky to have such a good little baby and still can't believe he is mine. Pretty soon he is going to get sick of me giving him kisses :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like how in the picture with Dad his hands are flailing out like a princess, haha!!! More pictures, more pictures, more pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete