
It's been 5 days since I've started my work towards a better body [goal is the have one like the picture above] and workouts have been good, diet still needs work but I'm getting there. Yesterday I went for a run and did the P90x yoga dvd...yoga, ya is good for you and I know the benefits and what it can do...but the video is like an hour and a half!!! too long and too boring for me so I only did 30 min.
Today I did my legs/back and then ab ripper x video and really liked it and was contemplating going for a run later....and then I took some "before" pics....ya, reality is a biotch (pardon the half swearing), so lets just say the run won!!! I managed to run about 3.30 miles, far cry from being able to run the 6.4 miles I did over the summer but I'll get there. Goal tomorrow is of course workout but focus on my diet and keep the calories down!!!! peace out.

That chick has like 12% body fat, go meags, go meags!!
ReplyDelete