Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here are the pics you've been waiting for Emily!!!

I am a Auntie for the 12th time over now and I got to see my new little niece Kiera Dawn Truman yesterday...it was a short visit but I tried to take as many pics as I could. This is what went down....

My "special" niece and nephew

Jena actually stopped to smile...
Shay was in the best of moods...gave me a bunch of hugs before I left.

Proud daddy....
Shay was cuddling and playing with her Uncle Matt
Ahhh, cousins.
So cute!!!
Our silly face??? something like that.
Me and MonicaAunt Karrie and Kiera
Monica kept hovering around for any chance she could get to hold her!
Thinking of kid #5 Matt??? lol. Ya right, I think he would go insane..literally!
Not sure who she looks like yet.
Got her with her eyes open :)

4 comments:

  1. OH my goodness!! So many cute pictures. The one of Jena is hilarious, you look like your going to fart in your silly face picture and I love the one of Matt and Kiera...so cute! Thanks for taking all the pics and making me sad for missing out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics even the 'special needs' ones-wish i was there and u look great thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. I still think she favors her dad, but I actually see some Angela in her.

    ReplyDelete