Everyone comes across someone they know where you think to yourself...."Man you look like ________" and so I thought I would post some of my friends and family who remind me of celebrities and you be the judge :-)
My old roommate Amber reminded me of the Kherington chick who was on SYTYCD and the movie Fame.

I have always thought my sister Anna looked like Hilary Duff...same shape of face or something.

This is a classic...uncle Bob looking like Paul McCartney - except Bobs got more of the Robinson face ; )

I wish I could have found a pic of my dad with more scruff but he always reminded me of good ol 'Philip Banks' from Fresh Prince of BelAir, the white version of course!

My classmate is a dead ringer for the chick of Glee...atleast I think.

I also wish I had more pics of my cousin Mandy but she always reminded me of Britney Spears.

I was flipping through the channels and thought Mark looked like this actor on the soap opera "The Young & The Restless." I was hoping to find a more blonde Mark but this was the best I could do.

My bro sort of reminds me of Matt Damon minus the grey....and thinning hair. lol.

Another classmate knows he alread looks like Mr. T! He won best Halloween costume this past year because he dressed up like him!

And I just loved this picture...a friend on Facebook had it and I couldn't stop laughing!
That is the best post ever!!! I never even thought of some of those, especially dad and matt. That one of Mark is hilarious, he is going to laugh when he sees that. The glee girl really, really looks alike. HAHAHA!!
ReplyDeleteOK, I love this post and completely agree with it all. Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees the uncle Bob/Paul McCartney connection. I've been told I look a bit like Nancy McKeon or a young Sally Field.
ReplyDeleteThis was a gooder Meg....and soooooo tru! Loved it and I laughed right out loud! Luv ya....Auntie Kate
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS-good job meags-et
ReplyDelete