Then there is my P90x workouts. I completed 2 weeks and started my 3rd week tonight. I feel like I have been getting better with the workouts...being able to go longer without breaks...still feeling sore after them..... and tonight was able to do more pushups and not all girl ones!!! lol. For the chest and back dvd, you have to do a variety of pullups (which I don't have access to so u can use a resistance band), few other back exercises and then alot of pushups (it's how many u can do in 1min - 2 different times each) and they include:
1. Decline Pushups (did 2 x 10 tonight)
2. Military pushups (2 x 15 i think...had to get on my knees for this...you have to keep your elbows in close to your body and I'm not that strong yet)
3. Wide set pushups (2 x 12 tonight)
4. Triangle pushups (this one is hard cause he wants you to GET LOW...so yes, I had to get on my knees)
5. And then regular pushups which I could do (1 x 17 and 1 x 15 tonight)
Anyway, for the last week I ran once and walked twice home from my clinical (45-50 min). Still want to do more cardio and am hoping to maybe figure out how to do cardio at my clinical since it has a fitness center. Diet still needs work.....I do good till I get home until bedtime so I need a plan for that. I want to weigh myself but I don't know if I want to get disappointed if nothing happens or I gain weight cause I feel like I'm improving on my workouts! so, that's the status I guess and I'm gonna continue to try my hardest in my purpose here for the next few months! Love ya'll.

Have you tried Cass's rule of not eating past 7 or 8 at night? Keep up the good work and remember that there are more benefits to exercise than losing weight. I will bet that you feel better, stronger and happier with all those endorphins!
ReplyDelete