Sunday, January 10, 2010

Let the Clinicals begin....

So I am SUPER nervous about my clinicals starting tomorrow!!! But I know it's part of the process of getting to where I'm not nervous anymore and actually start getting it and knowing what I am doing without feeling overwhelmed all the time or that I'm going to screw up!! Why can't I just skip the learning part and go straight the the knowing part?? I met my CI this past Thursday and he was nice and I just kept thinking he looks like Cheech Marin!

So I am just going to have a good attitude, not hold back and get as involved as I can because I can't use "I'm just a student" anymore in 5 months when I'm looking for a job! Hope this next few months goes by fast so I can move on to my next chapter...where that will be, no one knows....not even me yet.

3 comments:

  1. Soon you will have the stress of looking for a new job, moving to a new place and the same nerves of starting new (but getting paid) so just enjoy your time right now when not much is expected of you because you are a student!! I am guessing that in a week you will write another post about how easy or bored you are at your clinicals, you'll be doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meag u will be the greatest they have ever seen how could u not be the best your smart caring loving really good at what u do-your number 1 fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl. You'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete