Tuesday, January 5, 2010

some favorites pics from the last little while....

I was laughing so hard - we were waiting for the New Moon movie to start so Seth was the werewolf and we were the vampires?? I was just trying to be serious in the picture!

Shay so cute in dads glasses

Shay was such a cuddle bug with her dad

I just love looking at Jena and Grace's faces in this picture...made me laugh!

Monica and Micah in the sumo pillow challenge

And Liam of course wanted to get involved...

And then Jena!

My sweet China man sugar cookie eating sushi for my brotha Shane

Me and my roommate Shaina before leaving for the airport...she was a great roomie!


One little last random thought...I think the total people I know that I have found out are getting married...it's at least 7 so far!!! Old classmates and more recent friends and then there is me...I guess no ones liking me and putting a ring on it! all the single ladies now put ur hands up wu uh oh...lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sumo wrestling ones!!! Monica's face is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i didnt know about your blog and since i love everything about u i ABSOLUTELY love your blog how fun meagthanks nainamo bar

    ReplyDelete